There are a lot of social platforms available for the people of every side of the world. But, everyone wants a platform with limited data use and instant availability. WhatsApp Messenger is one of them.
Basically, WhatsApp Messenger is a mobile app provide instant sharing of pictures, videos, gifs, text messages etc.
You just need to on your internet connection, you are able to send any type of media to anyone in just one second.Do you want to know it more?
Stay with me!
As I mentioned above WhatsApp is a social app. If you and your friend both have the app installed on your device, both of you can share the media and text messages.
Not only this, you can see either your message has delivered to your friend or not, your friend has read your message or not with the double blue ticks.
If your friends are online, you can see them as online and can send messages to them for the instant reply from your friends.
There is a facility to set the status for your contacts or some specific contacts. There are different types of status facility available. For example, you can set the status of text, images, gifs, and videos. You can set the status of video for 30 seconds.
WhatsApp Messenger Download
Have you decided to download the WhatsApp Messenger APK?
There are some easy and simple steps you need to follow for downloading this for your Android device. These are the following:
- First of all, you have to provide enough storage space.
- Your android version should be compatible with the version of WhatsApp.
- Now, download the APK file from the given link below.
- After completing the downloading process, just go to the location of the storage device where you have stored the APK file.
- Tap on APK file.
- A popup will occur.
- This popup will ask for some permissions.
- These permissions can be about media access, gallery access, contacts access etc.
- Provide all permissions.
- The installation will be started.
- After some time, the icon will occur on the home screen of your phone.
- Open the app.
- Create your account by verifying your contact number with the message or call.
- Enjoy unstoppable service.
You can also download directly from here.
If you are facing any problem with this process, just leave a comment below. I hope, you will find the best solution here.
WhatsApp Messenger for PC
Do you want to use WhatsApp on your PC instead of the phone? Yes! That is very easy.
- Just download the WhatsApp PC app from given link below.
- There will be a QR code for the scan.
- Now, open the WhatsApp from your mobile phone.
- Go to the WhatsApp Web Tab.
- Now, scan the QR code from your pc.
- Your WhatsApp will be opened automatically on your PC.
If you don’t have a mobile phone, you can use WhatsApp on your PC through the android emulator. Just download Bluestacks, install and launch it. Now, add the APK file to it.Have you liked this post? Stay tuned for more posts. Thanks!